Do what you love and enhance the lives of countless others. Join a community of wellness minded individuals on a mission to heal the world one tiny needle at a time. Modern Acupuncture is hiring for our Colorado Springs location.
This is an employee position with base pay and bonus potential. We handle all the marketing and admin so you can do what you do best, make people feel better!
- Work up to 40 hours per week with a consistent schedule
- Receive paid training in Modern Acupuncture distal needling techniques
- Supplies, uniforms and malpractice insurance are all provided
- Quickly enhance your acupuncture techniques and outcomes by working in a high-volume clinic
- Work with like-minded, and supportive team members
- Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Current Colorado Acupuncture license
- Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition
If interested in this position please send resume to email@example.com.