The Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine is very proud of our Alumni. We recommend contacting the practitioner directly for more information.
All of our alumni have received extensive training in traditional Chinese medicine and can incorporate many therapies into their treatments such as tui na massage, gua sha, moxibustion, electro-stimulation, cupping, bleeding, nutritional counseling, and most can recommend Chinese herbal remedies as well. Our highly skilled graduates are qualified to treat a variety of health issues and concerns, including but certainly not limited to: anxiety and depression, Alzheimer’s, anemia and blood disorders, arthritis and pain management, asthma & respiratory disorders, chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia, common cold, constipation, diarrhea & IBS, digestive and eating disorders, endometriosis, muscular pain & low back pain, headaches, high blood pressure, insomnia, poor concentration/memory loss, liver disease, menstrual, PMS, & OB/GYN, morning sickness, menopausal syndrome, pain/musculoskeletal disorders, prolapsed organs, post-natal disorders, post-surgery recovery, osteoarthritis, tinnitus, thyroid disorders.
Will it hurt? It depends on what modality your practitioner utilizes during your treatment. The needles themselves usually do not hurt. Cupping, gua sha, tuina, and bleeding may hurt, but it all depends upon your own sensitivity. Some people have a higher sensitivity to pain or pressure than others. Please discuss your treatment plan with your practitioner before you begin each session.
How many treatments will you need? It really depends upon the individual and also what you are being treated for. For acute conditions, one or two treatments may bring relief. In most cases, the more chronic the issue, the more treatments you will need. Ask your practitioner how often they will need to treat you or how many treatments are necessary to resolve the condition.
Will your insurance cover acupuncture? Most insurance companies do cover a percentage of acupuncture services. Please check with your insurance provider before scheduling appointments to find out what they will cover. Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts do cover acupuncture services. Please ask your practitioner if they can provide you with a superbill (i.e., a receipt for services with diagnostic and procedure codes that you can submit to your insurance provider for re-imbursement).
Search the map to locate a licensed Acupuncturist or TCM practitioner near you. Click on the points for more information regarding each individual practitioner, their treatment specialties, insurance information, office hours, website and more.
- Acu & Massage Wellness, LLC
- Acu Health & Beauty
- Acu Wellness
- Acu-Health Medical Clinic Inc.
- Acupuncture Associates of Castle Rock
- Acupuncture Denver Oriental Medical Arts
- Acupuncture For Life, LLC
- Acupuncture Health Services
- Acupuncture Plus
- Acupuncture Wellness
- Alpenglow Acupuncture
- Amaluna Acupuncture and Wellness
- Ambrosia Acupuncture
- Amy Lapes, L.Ac.
- Amy Norton, L.Ac.
- An Acupuncture Nurse
- Anam Cara Acupuncture & Herbal Therapy, LLC
- Anna Tsang
- Antiquity Acupuncture
- Artesian Spring Oriental Medicine, LLC
- Ascendant Therapy
- Balance & Harmony Oriental Medicine
- Balance Healing, LLC
- Balanced Stone Acupuncture and Wellness
- Berkley Acupuncture
- Blu Jade Acupuncture
- Bodies on Point
- Boost Acupuncture, LLC with Front Street Health & Wellness Group
- Boulder Holistic Medical Center
- Bradley Stephens Acupuncturist
- Breakthrough Family Wellness
- Bubbling Springs Acupuncture, Inc
- Buddha Hands Acupuncture
- Bykota Acupuncture
- Caleb Gates Acupuncture
- Calm Spirit Acupuncture
- Carbon Feather Acupuncture
- Carbondale Acupuncture Center
- Center for Integrated Eastern Medicine
- Center for Spine, Sport and Physical Medicine
- Chris Cannon Wellness
- Cindy Marchello, L.Ac.
- City Park Acupuncture
- Coal Creek Holistic Healing
- Collaborative Care Seattle
- Comfort & Joy Oriental Medicine
- Dancing Breath
- Debrah Santi Acupuncture
- Denver Sports Recovery
- Denver Women’s Health Solutions, Denver Women’s Natural Health