The Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine is very proud of our Alumni. We recommend contacting the practitioner directly for more information.
All of our alumni have received extensive training in traditional Chinese medicine and can incorporate many therapies into their treatments such as tui na massage, gua sha, moxibustion, electro-stimulation, cupping, bleeding, nutritional counseling, and most can recommend Chinese herbal remedies as well. Our highly skilled graduates are qualified to treat a variety of health issues and concerns, including but certainly not limited to: anxiety and depression, Alzheimer’s, anemia and blood disorders, arthritis and pain management, asthma & respiratory disorders, chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia, common cold, constipation, diarrhea & IBS, digestive and eating disorders, endometriosis, muscular pain & low back pain, headaches, high blood pressure, insomnia, poor concentration/memory loss, liver disease, menstrual, PMS, & OB/GYN, morning sickness, menopausal syndrome, pain/musculoskeletal disorders, prolapsed organs, post-natal disorders, post-surgery recovery, osteoarthritis, tinnitus, thyroid disorders.
Will it hurt? It depends on what modality your practitioner utilizes during your treatment. The needles themselves usually do not hurt. Cupping, gua sha, tuina, and bleeding may hurt, but it all depends upon your own sensitivity. Some people have a higher sensitivity to pain or pressure than others. Please discuss your treatment plan with your practitioner before you begin each session.
How many treatments will you need? It really depends upon the individual and also what you are being treated for. For acute conditions, one or two treatments may bring relief. In most cases, the more chronic the issue, the more treatments you will need. Ask your practitioner how often they will need to treat you or how many treatments are necessary to resolve the condition.
Will your insurance cover acupuncture? Most insurance companies do cover a percentage of acupuncture services. Please check with your insurance provider before scheduling appointments to find out what they will cover. Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts do cover acupuncture services. Please ask your practitioner if they can provide you with a superbill (i.e., a receipt for services with diagnostic and procedure codes that you can submit to your insurance provider for re-imbursement).
Search the map to locate a licensed Acupuncturist or TCM practitioner near you. Click on the points for more information regarding each individual practitioner, their treatment specialties, insurance information, office hours, website and more.
- Shannon Stevens, L.Ac
- Sherri Giamarvo, L.Ac.
- Shindoll’s Acupuncture
- Silk Bamboo Acupuncture Clinic
- Silk Tree Acupuncture, LLC
- Smithson Clinic Inc.
- Soul Potential Acupuncture and Wellness
- Source Point Community Acupuncture
- South Denver Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Clinic
- Speed of Love Healing Center
- Still Point Acupuncture
- Stillpoint Healing Center
- Sunstone Acupuncture
- Teri Bernhardt, L.Ac.
- Terrell Kennet Acupuncture
- The Downtown Evergreen Health Clinic
- The Montana Center for Wellness and Pain Management
- The Natural Body Shop in Boulder
- The Ridge Acupuncture and Massage
- The Vitality Center
- Therapeutic Acupuncture LLC
- Theresa Mata, L.Ac.
- Three Pillars Acupuncture
- Three Sisters Medicine and Apothecary
- TLC Acupuncture & Natural Medicine
- Total Balance Acupuncture & Bioenergetic Medicine, LLC
- Traditional Chinese Medicine LLC
- Trinity Acupuncture
- True Nature Acupuncture
- Vibrant Pearl Acupuncture & Herbs
- Vista Acupuncture, Inc.
- Vital Balance Acupuncture LLC
- Vitality Acupuncture, LLC
- Vladimir Dibrigida L.Ac.
- Water by the River Asian Medicine Clinic
- Water Mama Acupuncture
- Wellness from Within Acupuncture
- Westminster Community Acupuncture Center, LLC
- White Blossom Acupuncture & Wellness Clinic
- White Crane Medicine, Inc.
- Whole Body Harmony, LLC
- Whole Health Center Highlands Ranch
- Whole Health Centers Lakewood
- Whole Health Centers Lone Tree
- Whole Spirit Acupuncture
- Windhorse Herbs LLC
- Windsong Holistic Health, Inc.
- Yang Earth Acupuncture
- Zen Redhead Acupuncture and Meditation Clinic
- Zendigo Acupuncture & Holistic Health