Are you the kind of person that believes that everything is in divine and perfect order? That
things are going to be okay? That all is connected? Are you able to balance drive and ambition
with a healthy dose of gratitude?
Our rapidly growing clinic seeks a well-rounded, heart-centered acupuncturist who is
ridiculously amazing at getting rid of pain. The ideal candidate has a natural propensity for
caring for others, a background in customer service, and a desire to guide patients in a direction
that increases their quality of life.
Our mission at Boulder East West Acupuncture is to maximize our patients’ healing potential by
balancing their nervous systems. We believe that true healing comes from within and that the
body will heal itself when the nervous system is regulated. We treat pain, stress, digestion, sleep
issues, and more.
$25 to $60/hour. 20-30 hours/week. Scheduling will be discussed during the interview. 2
evening shifts (5 to 7pm) and 1 weekend day shift is preferred.
Qualified applicants will be given a 10 minute phone interview after being screened. A zoom
call will follow the reference check.
Our entire team looks forward to working with you!
Learn more about our clinic at bouldereastwestacupuncture.com
What You Will Be Doing/Role Description:
• Shadowing Dr. aQui to learn the systems that make this style of acupuncture so effective.
• Learning how to run a successful acupuncture clinic.
• Prescribing Evergreen Chinese herbal formulas and recommending supplements through
• Providing care for patients through acupuncture and lifestyle recommendations.
• Documenting treatments appropriately and in a timely fashion through electronic health
records (we use the Jane App)
• Using our template to write treatment plans for new patients, explaining to them what
they can do at home to balance their patterns of disharmony, and what to expect with
• Must be a Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Colorado
• NCCAOM Certified in Acupuncture (knowledge of herbs is a plus)
• Experience treating pain
• Strong oral communication skills – able to explain the “whys” behind the acupuncture
and herbal therapy prescribed, including dosage
• Customer service and sales experience is a plus
• Skilled at conflict resolution, highly emotionally intelligent
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Computer savvy and able to keep up with daily electronic health records as well as the
ability to navigate a few different software and scheduling systems
• Able to recognize Western medical red flags
• Being bilingual in Spanish is a plus
We will find you because you are:
Authentic, detail oriented, a self-starter, growth minded, motivated, a problem solver,
friendly, confident, intuitive, creative, positive, polite, attentive, able to anticipate needs,
analytical, ridiculously organized, customer service focused, excellent at time management, able
to prioritize, honest, loyal, helpful, able to stay calm under pressure, willing to push back when
necessary, accountable, trustworthy, articulate, communicative, interesting, sense of humor, a
team player, efficient, professional, able to keep delicate information private, punctual,
dependable, non-judgmental, conscientious, focused, flexible, diligent, compassionate, a good
listener, and thoughtful.
To be considered please follow all instructions below:
Send a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and include answers to
the following questions:
(1) What attracted you to this opportunity?
(2) How does this opportunity fit in with your current personal & career goals?
(3) Describe how past job experiences prepared you directly or indirectly for this practitioner
(4) Describe your experience with acupuncture, herbs, dietary understanding, and your
knowledge of Western medicine red flags.