Well Woman Acupuncture in Longmont, Colorado is seeking a highly motivated and personable acupuncturist to join our team! We desire a candidate who has advanced training in women’s health and/or fertility, or the means to obtain such training immediately upon hire. Strong herbal skills are required.
The ideal candidate is one who is a natural team player, who is willing to shadow our principal acupuncturist for a short time to learn how to fully integrate into the clinic, and who is excited about working in a collaborative environment. We want someone for the long-term, who is willing to work part-time initially and who is invested in growing their patient volume to full-time capacity.
The position also requires:
- Compassionate bedside manner and an enthusiastic attitude towards co-workers, patients and referring physicians
- Able to both take direction well and to take appropriate initiative in decision making
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong technical skills and possession of portable computer or tablet
- Ability to organize & deliver successful informational talks to small groups & physicians/medical offices
- Ability to write captivating blog entries & newsletter topics
- Willingness to sit for the ABORM exams.
- Ability to work some evening and weekend hours
Availability: 2-3 days per week, including at least 1 evening per week and 2 Saturdays per month. Candidates will be expected to engage in marketing & promotional efforts in an effort to increase patient load. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please visit our website to read more about our clinic: www.wellwomanacu.com
To apply, please provide the following:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of your email must read “Acupuncturist Interested in Working at WWA”
- In the main body of your email, please give a 150-300 word description of why you are interested in the position.
- As an attachment to the email, please include:
- Cover letter, addressed to “Dr. Kandace Cahill”
- Detailed resume with at least four references (three previous employer references and one personal reference)