Position Title: Acupuncturist
Position Summary: Our large, multi-disciplinary clinic has been operating in Loveland since
We have currently expanded our presence in Northern Colorado and are looking for
dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment. At Scott Family
Health, we offer a diagnosis-focused approach aimed at improving patient outcomes through
the integration of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage and physical therapy. We foster a
culture of professionalism, innovation, integrity, service and education. We pride ourselves in
offering our patients unparalleled service in a friendly environment. Each individual plays an
important role in ensuring our success by consistently providing high quality experiences to
We are in need of an Acupuncturist to deliver high quality, diagnosis-based treatments for our
Fort Collins location. This position requires collaboration, common sense, and a diagnosis
based practitioner. Visit our website at www.scottfamilyhealth.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Educate patient on Diagnosis
· Perform appropriate Treatments related to patient chief complaint
· Maintain professional communication and behavior with patients at all times. Have a great
working knowledge of all fields within multi-disciplinary approach related to every diagnosis
· Accurately and expeditiously document each patient encounter within electronic medical
· Initiate and maintain communication with referring practitioner as applicable.
· Help with educating and training doctors and assistants on therapies protocols.
· Mentor other providers in multi-disciplinary setting as to your profession.
· Present to company and providers case studies or other pertinent information when asked to
· Maintain clean treatment environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the
· Genuinely personable and friendly demeanor with patient interaction.
· Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
· Multi-task with ability to change duties quickly as interruptions arise and return to task
· Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
· Excellent computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Flexible availability Monday-Saturday. Specifically; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and
Saturday mornings (done by 1pm Friday, Noon Saturday)
Education, Licenses and Certifications:
Master's in Oriental Medicine
Licensing to practice in the state of Colorado
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour. Per patient bonus
PTO, Sick Time Included. Retirement and Insurance available
If interested, please contact Jay Stype at email@example.com with a copy of your resume, or text 303-653-5616