Notice to Clinic Patients:
The CSTCM Campus and Clinic is now open.
By appointment only, please call 303-996-8974.
The CSTCM Student and Grad Care Clinics do not diagnose or treat either suspected or confirmed cases of persons who contracted the (COVID-19) Corona virus. Any person exposed to the Corona Virus and exhibiting signs/symptoms should contact the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to report exposure immediately.
More information about COVID-19 can be found here at the Colorado Department of Public Heath and Environment (CDPHE) website.
Grad Care Acupuncture Clinic (COVID-19 period)
Practitioners in our Grad Care clinic are graduates of CSTCM and are licensed practitioners through National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. They join us each week to treat patients who cannot be seen in our busy student clinic.
- $40 fee, credit card only – all treatments are 1-hour sessions.
- Please use below button or call 303-329-6355 ext. 10 to schedule an appointment.
- Wednesday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Thursday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Gift Certificates are available. Please see the receptionist in Room #202 for more information.
New patients need to arrive approximately 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out paperwork.
All patients should:
- Wear Face Mask
- Sign the COVID Waiver
- Eat something before your appointment.
- Wear loose fitting/comfortable clothing.
- Don’t brush or scrape your tongue.