Start Dates and Application Fees
Applicants are encouraged to apply early, it is preferred that completed applications be received at least 1 month prior to the start of the trimester you are applying for.
- First Day of School*: April 30th, 2021
- First Day of Classes: May 3rd, 2021
- Early Application Deadline: April 3rd, 2021
- First Day of School*: August 27th, 2021
- First Day of Classes: August 30th, 2021
- Early Application Deadline: July 31st, 2021
- First Day of School*: December 31, 2022
- First Day of Classes: January 3, 2022
- Early Application Deadline: December 4, 2022
- First Day of School*: April 29 , 2022
- First Day of Classes: May 2, 2022
- Early Application Deadline: April 2, 2022
- First Day of School*: August 26, 2022
- First Day of Classes: August 29, 2022
- Early Application Deadline: July 30, 2022
*The first day of school is ‘New Student Orientation’ and mandatory attendance is required of all new students. If you are unable to attend orientation you will be asked to defer your start date until the following trimester.
No application will be processed until all required documents have been received. After all required material is received, the admissions committee will review the application. Applicants who are considered eligible for entrance into the CSTCM program will be notified to schedule an in-person or phone interview with the administrative director.
- $50.00: Application Fee
- $100.00: Late Application Fee**
- $100.00: Transfer Student Fee (Students transferring from another Acupuncture / TCM School)
**Applications are considered late and assessed a late fee if received within thirty (30) days prior to the first day of classes. Class size is limited for accelerated and full-time students. If space allows, applications may be accepted up to the end of the first week of the trimester, although we recommend applying early. Those who are not accepted into the entering class for space reasons will be put on a waiting list.